Indian Valley Parent Teacher Organization
(IV PTO) Welcomes You!
Welcome to the 2021-22 school year!
The IV Parent Teacher Organization has been the school's non-profit partner since 1988, supporting our students, staff and families. Working together, the PTO and Walnut Creek Education Foundation (WCEF), bridge the gap between federal and state funding and the actual cost of high-quality, well-rounded education.
Welcome to Step 2 of your Online Registration Process
Create and/or update your family's account so you can stay informed of school activities. You can indicate whether you would like your contact info included in the online directory, which only IV families can access. You can also subscribe to school news email lists, indicate your interest in volunteer opportunities, and make a donation to the PTO to support student achievement, social emotional support, teacher appreciation, family involvement, diversity and equity awareness, teacher supplies, and help to ensure equitable access for all students to school supplies, field trips and more.
All donations are optional and not required. We appreciate your support for our school's two main fundraising partners - WCEF and the IV PTO - which work together to ensure students have the education they need and deserve, and that is not possible with government funding alone.
Start Step 2 by clicking on the button below:
If you already have a Membership Toolkit account with another organization,
you can use the same log-in here.
Click here for instructions on creating an account.
Mark your calendars…Upcoming Key Dates:
- August 9 from 6-7 pm: Kindergarten Back to School Night
- August 10: Tentative Sneak-a-Peak at your classroom (1-hour optional visit to your child’s new classroom to meet their teacher and classmates; times TBD and you will receive email notification with final details)
- August 11 at 8:55 am: first day of school for all students & Welcome Back Coffee & Bagels for Families by IV PTO from 8:55-10:15 in Multi-Purpose Room
- August 20 in the evening: Pizza, Popsicles and PTO Welcome Back Night on campus (more details to come)
- August 26: Back to School Night (more details to come)
- September 2 at 7 pm: IV Parent Teacher Organization Meeting (more details to come)
Our District-Wide Funding Partner: Walnut Creek Education Foundation
Learn about the school district's strategic funding partner, Walnut Creek Education Foundation (WCEF), and support its Annual Fund. Since 1983, Indian Valley and the other seven Walnut Creek public schools have relied on parent donations to the WCEF to ensure the education your child receives goes beyond what the state funds. Sadly, state funding does not cover the cost of art, music, science, library, and much more. It’s up to us. And it won’t happen without your support.
School District's Aeries Parent Portal
Aeries Parent Portal: As the last step in this registration process, you will be asked to complete several forms in the school district's online system to ensure your student is registered for the fall.
- Once ALL 7 sections are completed and saved, click on ‘Confirm and Continue’ to complete the process.)
- If you do not already have an Aeries Parent Portal account, the primary parent contacts will be sent an email with instructions on how to access the portal. Instructions can be found on the district website at www.walnutcreeksd.org. (portal access via laptop or desktop computer is recommended)
- One of the forms you will complete is emergency contact information, including adults who can pick up your child(ren) in the event of an emergency.
- Residency verification this year is required for all returning families. All returning students will be required to upload verification of residency. We require that you provide 2 current bills (dated within the past 2 months) to verify residency. Acceptable bills can be found on the school district’s Residency Page, Group 2 (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cn5Mn2cqPtpHLJcht1OA_ypjRVeghlAm/view)
- New students who enrolled during the summer for 2021-22 school year, are not required to re-verify residency. If you are new to the district and registered over the summer, or during TK/K registration, you will not need to re-verify your residency.
amazon smile program
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support Indian Valley every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at smile.amazon.com, you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Indian Valley! To shop at AmazonSmile simply click the link below and designate your selected charity as: Indian Valley Parent Teacher Organization.
You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.